Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year for Make-Believe

Another year is closing and 2012 is on the horizon. What's in store for our writers group?

I hope to close out 2012 with reports of finished manuscripts, acceptance by agents and publishers, happiness, good health, etc., etc. For this to happen, we must all put in some serious time writing, writing and writing some more.

This year I plan to attend the Black Hills Film Festival with a scene ready for the screenplay class. I am registered for the MiniCon 47 in Bloomington just for the fun of it. In July, I hope to pitch my novel to several agents at ThillerFest 2012 in New York.

Chime in if you have some writerly plans this coming year!

Amy

1 Comments:

Blogger Seven Authors in A Private Conversation said...

Amy, I hold out the same vision. In our first meeting of 2013, I can see us passing around the room our reviews, like some people pass around photos of their kids and grandkids. I can hear the cooing already! Victoria

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home