Sunday, November 19, 2006

Found

It worked! The good old reliable method to overcome writer's block: write badly, write anything at all, just write. I wrote badly last night, today when I came back to it, the flow was there. I wrote some sentences I never expected to write and I like them very much. They needed to come out, I've been restless and potty all week and last night I was with lovely family and came home unhappy anyway. That is because I needed to write more.

There is still more to be written than I expected. I am so sick and tired of this damn book, so ready for it to be finished so I can go ahead and do other things, write other things, spend time with family, study other things but I have promises to keep -- to myself, to try my best at writing -- and there are miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep -- and so I keep on with this book which I must do my best at writing . . . R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home